Sorry, sNOw pictures

I am sad to report we have no pictures (yet) of Olivia and Joseph in the first snow of the year. But for those of you who care (grandparents and aunts and uncles...and maybe a few cousins...and the handful of sweet friends who think our life is at least remotely interesting or, like me, just like seeing pictures of our friends' kids grow) I wanted to give a report. Unfortunately the first snow fall coinsided with Mike's last big push for exams so we didn't get much time outside. (I admit it - I am a wimp and didn't want to take them out by myself - but to my credit I have had a bad cold.) But on our way home from church today Mike suggested that we take a few quick runs down a hill in a friend's park - since the snow was likely to be too wet and melted by the time Olivia woke up from her nap. Now, we had to borrow the same friend's sled because when we went to buy one from Target on Friday night - in preparation for the big snow - they were sold out! We got the sled and, in our Sunday clothes, headed to the park. Olivia was a champ in her dress, tights, and (of course) frog boots. The girl is always prepared. Joseph even made a run too! But don't worry, you safety nuts, he was tightly strapped in...his car seat!

No comments: