I can't stop laughing

While Mike admits this is not her most intelligent look ever, by "SLOW" this sign is certainly not referring to Olivia's mental capacities. She is a bright cookie. It could be referring to her physical speed - Olivia is our dilly dally-er for sure. And that is kind of funny. But really it is the look on her face and that stance that crack me up. She had just spent about 10 minutes (exaggerated) getting that sign to stand up right, concentrating her brains out - and then it looks as if she got a crick or something from being hunched over too long. And then in that tattered up Cinderella dress that she had already been wearing for two days, shoes chewed up by the dog, and that bike helmet that was way too big. I could not love this kid any more than I do. She makes me laugh, hard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was laughing so hard at this I cried and almost wet my pants! Ok, I did a little but don't tell anyone!