Summer Vacation

I think it was actually summer break, not spring break like I said previously.  I can't remember now where we met up with the cousins...Huntington Beach maybe?  Somewhere up the coast.  Sometimes I can't believe we live so close to such beauty.


 Camille and Rachel flew out with their grandmother to stay with her cousin, Sherry.  Sadly, I failed to take a picture of all of them together.  For some reason I was just taking pics of the kids.  We probably spent 3 hours at this park, everyone found something to do.  Henry even walked a stranger's dog.




 I would suggest that these two were separated at birth, but look at them - clearly they were not.  But they are two peas of a pod.
 Thumbs up and peace!  Who knows??





 They wanted to take a picture with just Henry, but I wasn't willing to let him loose.  This was the compromise. 


No comments: