Living outdoors

Between rain showers, we have been spending as much time outside as possible. I think Olivia could play for hours with Ridley. She likes dropping her dog food, piece by piece, into her water bowl and watching her fish for it. We are in the park almost twice a day - and I, unfortunately, keep forgetting to take my camera. The flowering trees and daffodils (or buttercups as my dad calls them) are beautiful right now.
Joseph has four and 1/2 teeth now. Today during our walk Olivia was feeding him goldfish (I am seeing a pattern with Olivia feeding other people/dogs.) and he bit her finger. Baby teeth are like pirhana teeth if you haven't been bit lately by an 11 month old. Our lazy dog - who, after a long day of fishing for her dog food, makes herself a little pillow and takes a snooze.

1 comment:

Amy Veerman said...

For a second there I thought Olivia was a Lieuwen with those Klumpen on.