A few more highlights

Okay, this is (one of) the last (couple of) catch up post(s).  I was just looking at some of our most recent pictures and there are so many fun ones...I think I am learning to take pictures a little better.  This post is not representative of that, however.  These are just snap shots, if you will.  Of Joe actually accompanying us at our church Christmas party.  (Never mind the stupid look on my face.) 
 These are the extraordinary, handmade Jesse Tree christmas ornaments our friend Amy made us last year.  It is my dream for our children's great grandchildren and beyond to be using these in years to come...if Jesus tarries.
 I love Christmas morning.  I did not post a string of pictures of the opening, mostly of just the hanging out.  Our Christmas morning lasts all day, between skyping with family, stopping for breakfast, stopping for neighbor visits, stopping for lunch, going out to try out the new bike.  Come to think of it, our Christmas morning truly lasted until a couple of days ago when I thawed out some of the sausage balls we had left over from Christmas breakfast.
 I love that our neighbor kids stop by.  Our door starts revolving about 10:30 a.m.
 Lana and August
 Chillin' on the new bag.
 Our Christmas Grasshopper
 Deep Christmas thoughts
We did not get a good shot of the finished doll house.  Scrappaw is sending us some furniture for it - we'll post a picture once that arrives.

No comments: