Easter in October?

Well, today's date may be October 19th, these pictures are reminiscent of Easter 2014.  I am so far behind!!  I told Mike, though, I am just not ready to give up the blog yet.  I don't scrap book.  Sadly, we no long develop pictures.  I journal like a mad woman, but not necessarily about all these things.  I need something to make up for the fact that my short term memory is completely shot.

So here it is: The Annual (now) Parkside (not Harbor) Church Easter Egg Hunt
Grown men wrestling with tiny pieces of candy and cheap, dysfunctional, plastic eggs = good sports.

 This is not, as you can see, a high stress event.
 The games

 Sweet Noah from next door
 If you have been paying attention, you are watching a neighborhood grow up.
 Baseball pals
 This little chicklet was so cute - she was totally into the games.
 Greta and Big Henry in the balloon toss.




 The water balloon toss can get serious.  Desi was a good sport.

As usual, this is about all I saw of Olivia that day.  That is her rear end sticking up out of the balloon basket.  


 Representin'
 That's little Kelton with Henry.  His grandpa said he gave his first tithe this day - he put one of his eggs in the pastor's kid's basket.
 And this is my favorite part and it happens every year.  All the family units gradually find each other and huddle together.




 That's Coach Manny back there.  He was Joe's tball coach for two years.
 Yes, she did cut her bangs.  Considering her personality it was only a matter of time.






Next year is the 5th annual.  Hard to believe.

No comments: