The "Botany Center"

We spent an afternoon at the Botany Center (as my dad calls it) while my family was in town a few weeks ago. I love sharing my favorite parts of St. Louis with our families. Below: Turtle Spotting. I'm not sure who spied the actual turtle since they are pointing in opposite directions.

Anyone who has kids knows this spot - the fish/duck bridge. There is probably an actual name for the bridge - someone who has donated a lot of money for its construction now doubt.

My dad, I am sorry to say (though he was not), was golfing. Mike got the best of both worlds - spring at the Garden on this day, golf on the next.


At least I come by my maturity honestly, or at least genetically...this is my sister-in-law and my mother taking her picture. Sad, but a bit funny.

3 comments:

sammye said...

I think the fish and duck bridge is a good name for it.

I don't think it's your "maturity" that you come by genetically, i think it's your immuaturity. But i like to think of it as a sence of humor. Lisa look just like that girl!!

Jeremy, Lisa, and Madeleine said...

Is my wife wearing white socks with her sandals or are her feet just that pasty white?!?!

sammye said...

I thought you were going to say: "Is my wife out in public in that white bathing suit again?" Mom