Bringin' 'er in


On our way home from the market this morning we happened upon a yard sale. I love our neighborhood more and more all the time. We got to know some new neighbors - ones I had seen in the park but never talked to. I got a handful of clothes for Joseph for 25 cents a piece. I got a banana muffin, Mike a cinnamon roll, and Olivia a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. Yes, I let my daughter eat that for breakfast - I can't feed her kale all the time. (I guess it was a yard and bake sale.) Olivia also walked off a with a pink pocket book and she scored this convertible horse thanks to our neighbor, Julie. (Her dog, Lionel, or "Lyneeeeelll" as Olivia says it, is Ridley's best friend.) It rocks or rolls. She is rolling it home...with her chocolate cupcake in hand...and only in her panties. The shorts were soaked from the fountain jets.

1 comment:

sammye said...

You know she is sneaking up on the age limit of riding a horse in your panties.