For Sale (in about a year)

Mike took some pictures of our house the other day. We are trying to rent it out for the summer. I was so encouraged by the pictures. This house has been a bit of an albatross of blessing - if I can make up a phrase (why not, I've done it all my life). Meriam Webster defines albatross as "something that causes persistent deep concern or anxiety." (I had to look it up because I wasn't sure I spelled it correctly.) As we have been challenged to cast our concern and anxiety on the Lord and trust in his provision we have been blessed. In many ways it feels as though he has taken a sickle to our lives to attack sin and purify us. It has been humbling and strengthening.

























































P.S. The primary definition for albatross is "any of a family of large web-footed seabirds that have long slender wings, are excellent gliders, and include large seabirds." Hmm.

1 comment:

sammye said...

I so wish you had some before pictures. Good Job you guys!!!