Why Oh Why

Today in the car after a sequence of about 15 "why?" questions from Olivia, I said in teasing exasperation, "Olivia! You ask "why" too much!"

To which she responded, "Why I ask why too much?"

An hour or so later as we are eating our burritos and quesadillas to the tune of a similar dialogue, I thought I would turn it on her.

Me: Olivia, what are you doing?
O: Eating my quesadilla.
Me: Why are you eating your quesadilla?
O: Because I like it?
Me: Why do you like it?
O: Because I am dipping it in sour cream.
Me: Why are you dipping it in sour cream.
O: BECAUSE IT MAKES IT SPECIAL!

3 comments:

sammye said...

Why does it make it special?

Michael and Mandy said...

I don't know. I don't know that she knows. But she always had had a thing with dipping.

Lori said...

That is so precious! Gotta love her!