On the way out

In case you haven't figured it out, we have left St. Louis. I just want to get all these posts in order and only have limited time on the road. We had intended to load the truck Monday and Tuesday and leave early Wednesday morning - we didn't get out of town until 5 p.m. There is always still so much to do even after you have moved all your stuff out. Unfortunately, I had expended every bit of energy I had and Mike had to do it all. I pretty much layed on the Tucker's couch. Our last stop on the way out of town was the Pollack's. These babies are going to look a lot different next time we are all together.Six plus one on the way. There were just two in the beginning - granted the Pollack's have them two at a time...
R.U.F.F. I finally did get a shower...and little bit of sleep.

1 comment:

Audrey Woita said...

plus one on the way? do tell!