Cousins and oughta be's

Just before we left on our 2+ week spin through the SE US, Mike's cousin and kids stopped by for supper. It is a shame we don't live closer. Cousin Kiersten...of course Olivia is checking out the eggs - trying to use her xray vision to find chocolate.
Another unfortunate distance situation. Mom and Jan have been friends since...Motown was cool. This is Ellie, her granddaughter. She and Olivia made great playmates for the few hours we were able to be together. Not actually cousins, but oughta be.
Rachel and Camille. Joseph is outnumbered - only to be outnumbered again in August. And it hadn't happened by this picture, but my sister-in-law trimmed up his hair good since some other friends saw a picture of our kids and said, "Your girls sure are getting big." Come on, at least look at the clothes first!
Madeleine. My brother's. (By the way, Mouse, I think Olivia has worn the skirt you gave her every day since we got home. I don't think I will be able to get it off her long enough to make a dress out of it.)
We also spent nearly a week with the Veerman's who, I am sad to say, I did not get a single picture of. How does that happen? More highlights from our trip to come.

1 comment:

sammye said...

first of all - love the new header
2nd of all - Motown is still cool
3rd of all - Look at Jan's shoes - can you dig it? I don't know how we were such good friends, she was such a cool dresser. Great pics. Miss you guys so much