A family post

This is mostly for family...not too much creativity, just memories of our visit. It seems like by the time we are on vacation, I forget about my camera. This time we got some shots - random and not always that great, but enough to remember by. I just regret not having more from our trip last month to Michigan.Like I said, not great pictures - but that's what we did - just move from kitchen to porch to kitchen to porch. Eating and chatting and relaxing.
These are a little out of order. And yes, we did actually wash the van on Easter Sunday - but as you can tell from the looks on their faces it was definitely recreation, not work. We were having a late lunch, so while hanging out in the yard we decided why not wash the (Veerman's) van - which was nasty from pollen.
Evidence of Easter (Also evidence of "the incident" - my mother missed the last one of these the day before we left and broke her hand and nearly broke her foot. Not fun.)


No, I'm not wearing white tights. My legs are really that beautifully white.

Easter morning.

Decent form, eh?
5 months

1 comment:

sammye said...

the backyard is all filled in with green leaves now, looks so different and pretty. It gives me the "willies" to look at those steps. I love the picture of J&L in the house with Olivia holding the Bible. Look at the way she is holding her right hand, so precious. Thanks for posting pics. Love them.