A growing gallery

I think she was a little over a week here. We have pictures of all three kids propped up on these pillows - I'll see if I can post them all together some time. Every time she opens her eyes the word liquid comes to mind. They are just so dark (blue) and soft and deep. She is really pretty - even if she is my own.


Getting fatter. People still say, "Look at the little baby" when they see us. But she is looking chunky to me. This was her baptism day, Sunday before last, while Mike's family was here. She was 3 weeks old, which I think is how old Olivia was when she was baptized.
Might have been throwing a gang sign here, not sure.
When Olivia was born I was all aware of everything being all girly, and loved it, but still was not looking forward to the princess stuff and all the purple and pink she would love. As it turns out her favorite color is blue and she loves baseball and snails - and the occasional princess and "fancy dress". Perfect. But seems like I just can't get enough girly-ness with Margaret. I'm sure Olivia's influence will balance everything out. But this picture is so girly and feminine. I love it.
Her heisman pose...for when they let girly girls win it. Look at those cheeks! Four weeks.

phffttzzz!

3 comments:

Linda said...

She is so cute! Wish we could see her in person! Love you all!

sammye said...

Love the pictures. I think she looks like O. They change so much at this age. I think the gang isgn is "peace out"

Tootsie said...

all our babies are beautiful...going back 3 generations....but Greta takes the cake for early beauty. she is absolutely georgous. she looks like she could start talking any moment. what a great little family you have.