Almost Camping

Some friends were beach camping a couple of weeks ago and were gracious enough to let us crash their site for an evening. I have been dying to camp lately, something about the Fall (the season, not the result of Adam's sin) I suppose. And I've never been beach camping.It was very blustery. After 103 degrees that week, this chilly night was welcome.
Everything is more exciting when you are camping...glow sticks...
...scotting...
...doing dishes...if they could reach the sink at home, I would capitalize on this.
She's thinking we messed up - she was supposed to be skiing, not camping.

We'll go soon, hopefully. After taking Joseph at about 6 months and him screaming through a silent camp ground in the middle of the night, I decided that wasn't good camping etiquette. She went 11-7 last night, so we might be out there sooner rather than later.

No comments: