Celebrating the boy

He is the only boy grandchild on my side of the family...and oddly the enough he may be more emotional than all the girls combined. But his pitching is outstanding. Hope that does not mean he will grow up to be a temperamental professional athlete. Joseph is really a funny kid. The other day, when I was trying to convince him to take his nap (with me on the couch) without sucking his thumb, he squirmed around a bit, trying to get comfortable and his thumb kept, as if drawn by magnetic force, slipping toward his lips. He sighed in exasperation and asked me, "What do you do with your hands when you aren't sucking them?" His favorite color changes every day. He would try to live on a diet of fruit alone if I let him. He has THE BEST belly life I have ever heard. He prefers not to wear underwear if given a choice. And he has been known to sleep with a baseball bat, glove, and/or Padres hat (on his head). Almost as fun as watching Joseph enjoy shooting competitions off my parents' from porch, was licking the bullets and sticking them to Greta's forehead and seeing her try to get them off.
This kid is so easily pleased.
We ate the ones on the lower deck.
I had to post it, Mom. It was just too funny. (I can't figure out how to spell the Miss Piggy snort.)
It was fun to celebrate Joe Joe with my folks.

No comments: