A few highlights

I can't believe we have been back a month! My favorite spot from the whole trip is that porch right there behind those four generations. My parents have the best front porch. We swang on it (swang is apparently not a word, or I have spelled it incorrectly), ate on it, had nerf gun shooting competitions from it, slept on it, crawled around on it, read on it. I miss it.This pic is blurry, but I thought Olivia's face was pretty funny. Below is the Fountain City duck pond...which I think has been renamed something very cosmopolitan, but I don't remember...nor do I care. It will always be the FC duck pond to me. My Momma fed ducks there as a kid and so did I. I wouldn't call what Joseph was doing feeding per se. Target practice was more like it.
See, Baby G loves the porch too!

Went strawberry pickin' at the Fruit and Burry Patch. (That's right, I said burry.)

Who shrunk the tub?
Family. Too complicated to explain how, but I am sure thankful we are.
Picnicin'
Crazy Uncle Larry
Great Mamaw and some of her babies...there are almost 20 of them I think.
East Tennessee in Spring. It sure was nice. Thank you all.

1 comment:

sammye said...

Love those mingies on the strawberry.