Being there

I really like San Francisco. I never spell it right the first time. But as a city, I enjoyed it and would like to go back...maybe without children. We love our children, don't get me wrong. But sometimes it is just nice to travel a little lighter.Minna's parents were in town as well and it was fun to tour around with them.


One rough lookin' city bird. Go ahead, blow him up - r.u.f.f.
The famous Painted Ladies.



We rode the ferry over to Sausalito.
Having a little mother daughter moment...and probably only my mother will be able to look at this picture and know that it was strenuous, not sentimental moment.


Minna's little baby bump.

Alcatraz. I am currently reading The Count of Monte Cristo and this is what I picture for the Chateau d'If.
So, do you even remember that this was the impetuous for the whole trip?
And it was totally worth it!
She was wonderful!!
Olivia made a dozen or so drawings the week before we left with the intention of giving them to the actors in the play. She was so proud to do so and they were very gracious.
It was a wonderful trip all the way around.

No comments: