F is for

Flowers. One of the ladies in our church has an incredible patio garden - fruit trees and everything - on a patio! She brought me this huge box of roses a few weeks ago. I think I accidentally posted one of the blurry pictures. Sorry, to tired to correct it.F.O.X. We took Joseph through the alphabet this year. Made a little file folder for a different letter each week. Some weeks were more creative than others - depending on how strung out I was at the time. F was a good week. Even more impressive than learning his letters, he and Olivia both know the entire alphabet in sign language now. That was fun.
Five. Apparently the size larger underwear that Joseph needs. We had "clutching issues" for a few days until I realized his underwear was too small.
Fierce
Fumpkin. Not really, I just had this random picture to share and couldn't think of an F word to describe it. We planted about 6 seed. One sprouted. It had about 30 blooms. One became a pumpkin...and took over our sidewalk. It's still growing. Maybe will carve it for Halloween.

No comments: