The day of

She is my daughter. I loved watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade - commercials and all. I think she say there for 2 hours straight - definitely not something we do on a regular basis here. I did have her folding napkins at least.Preparations.

The bird. Mike is exceptionally fond of the bird. I need to let him start cooking it. I think he snapped about 5 pictures of it...just sitting there on the platter. Don't get me wrong, I soak up the fondness and the praise for not burning it.
And give thanks that he takes on the hassle of carving it!
Carnivores
In the end

Year two with the Thoms. Might have been year three if we knew they lived a two blocks down the road when we first moved here. A lovely tradition - to bad no faces in the pictures to prove it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Miss you all at our table for Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas!