A little fresh air

I have not seen it, but supposedly there has been this nasty haze settled over the city recently. Maybe it is the Santa Anas...or maybe just the curse of living this close to L.A. Either way, we never need much of an excuse to find a trail and walk it. (Problem is these days we are always eager to go, but can't always figure out how to make it happen.)
Hasn't quite gotten the hang of the walking stick...


At least he has one end down...it's the wrong end, but it's progress.
Maybe this is why we can't always figure out how to make it happen...babies...

Ridley. Wish we could have just let her take off. I kind of miss the old days when dogs didn't all have to be leashed. The only time I ever remember putting our childhood dog on a leash, I hooked her to one end of a chain (and I mean chain, not a leash) and her best friend to the other end. It didn't turn out well and I never did it again.
'Bout time she starts carrying her own weight!
Thanks, Thoms! That was nice.

No comments: