FAQ's

And other comments/words frequently heard in the McBride van while traveling across the country:
"I need help." - O
"Uh-oh." - O
"Uh-oh!!" - O
"Moooommyyy" - O
"MaaaMeeee" - J (Translated - Mommy, more please, or get me out of here)
"Are we eating at the resaranc?" - O (that's restarant)
"Is this a hotel?" - O
"You bring my camera?" - O
"Whooo iiis iiiit? The big bag woof and I'm here to eat you for supper!" - O
"Will you read this to me?" - O
"My bum hurts." - Mike, no just kidding, O
"Ga" - J (Translation: golf or God - said when he sees a golf club or the catechism book)
"Ba" - J (Translation: ball or book)
"Why?" - O
"And why?" - O
"Why?" - O
"Baybee" - J (Translated: Snoopy)
"Can I take my shoes off?"
"You need to drive 80 miles per hour." - anonymous

1 comment:

Jeremy, Lisa, and Madeleine said...

That is funny. They have cream for Mike's bum by the way.