Coloring Eggs

I am so glad I waited until this year to do this. Correction: I am so glad I waited until this year and let my mom do this with Olivia. I am positive that if Olivia and I had done this last year it would have been a fight over the egg dipper and dye would have been everywhere. But being a little older this year, she got into the whole production of it. Don't get me wrong - there was still a lot of dipping and redipping and wrestling with her pudgey little fingers clinched to the egg dipper - but she was old enough to understand and participate better this year. I am trying to learn not to just cram everything in to holidays and whatnot just because that is what you think you are supposed to do. I have a hard time remembering things when I spend too much time playing project manager.

No comments: