New wheels

When mom said a few months ago that dad was "building Joe a toy box," this isn't exactly what I imagined. Apparently he found some wheel barrel tires on sale - then the truck, I mean toy box began to magically form around them. This thing is cool - I would ride in it if I fit. If you want to play a little game - blow up the pictures and see if you can identify all the parts. I'll give you a hint - you could find every stitch of it in a house under construction...except maybe the back reflectors.
It's not all terrain, even though all these pictures were taken outside. It's new home is upstairs in the play room.
The toy box is under the hood.

Happy Birthday, Buddy. Ten, four.

1 comment:

Mama Hutch said...

Whoa there! Your dad made this? It is absolutely amazing! He's got skills!