Aaarrrggghhh

We went to a pirate birthday party yesterday. I'm not the handiest with make-at-home costumes, but I think we did all right. Mike came up with all of it! I couldn't get to my wrapping paper and we didn't have tape, so Olivia drew on some of the packing paper we had left over from the move and we wrapped it with some of Grandma's stickers...now making do in a pinch I am a little better with. The pirate instructor - Nathan (This is one of the Harbor pastors and his family I am talking about here.)
The lovely pirate assistant, Amanda.
The dutiful pirates in training - the birthday boy, Ryan is at the end.

The whole motley crew (is that how you spell that?) Nathan was kind of pirate/magician.

1 comment:

sammye said...

J & O both look like they are supposed to have a hook on their left hands. Did anyone have to walk the plank? I think it's much more fun to make up the outfits. Good job.