Is this weird?

I had to wake Olivia from her nap today and carry her to the car - so we could get to the grocery before supper time. She stayed semi asleep and dozed in the car. About half way there she all of a sudden opened her eyes and in this odd, nasaly, half whine, half sleep talk voice started singing, "Zacheaus was a wee little man and a wee little man was he..." Sang the whole song, then threw here head against the other side of the the car seat, closed her eyes and didn't utter a peep the rest of the way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually sometimes I start randomly singing that song. Have my whole life:) It's a catchy toon and when I'm bored and want to talk but have nothing to say I just sing a little tune like that. Hmm maybe its weird but i've always done it.

Cora said...

that is very weird, funny and sweet. did she remember singing it?

sammye said...

now i'm going to have that tune running through my head. THanks.