Officiality

We're trying to get legit around here...and it takes a lot of trying...especially when you start the drive to the DMV by backing into the trash can and busting out your back tail light. Now, I won't say which one of us did the backing and which one of us totally over reacted about it. Let's just say the roles could have been entirely switched and the EXACT same thing would have happened - on both sides. But after a 6 hour stint at the DMV we have new plates and Mike has a new driver's license. The tail light is still busted. But I really took this picture so you could see Mike's stylish hair cut. I did it! I've been cutting his hair off and on for 3 years, but I am proud of this one. I used to just use the clippers and buzz the whole thing. Now I use clippers up the back and then real (not very sharp, cheap) hair cutting scissors on the top and front. He looks haaandsooome - you should see him in person, and not blurry. No flobies here, Veerman!

3 comments:

sammye said...

Thanks for new pictures. Blurry or not, i like them.

Unknown said...

Don't dis the Flobie! It's the gift that keeps on giving. 15 years and counting, 6 haircuts a year ($15 a haircut?, I dont even know)... do the math.

Emily Bishop said...

You have to show me how to do this. Kevin refuses to pay for a decent haircut and all I can do is buzz it. Not sure when I will see you next but....