Greeting Greta



The kids were really sweet meeting Greta for the firs time. They were so attentive and deliberate. And then they got stir crazy in the small room. But the initial moments were very tender.
Helping me bide time - Go Fish. Right after the delivery, Dr. O'hara asked me when I wanted to go home. I assumed he meant I could leave as soon as I could get out of the bed. And I think he might have let us go. However, due to a looney OB, a "chance" of GBS +, and only one round of penicillin, we were stuck there for the whole 48 hours.
A close second to a new baby sister - jello in miniature cups!
Chit chatting.

Going home! She's really excited. It just looks like she's ticked off.

2 comments:

Amy Veerman said...

Can't wait to see everybody this weekend!!

Shannon said...

congrats! she is beautiful!