Why there are two of us

If it were just me, we would do art and music and animals and culture/social studies for school all the time. But thanks to Mike they are learning about sets and the circulatory system. Olivia did this whole board by herself. I was impressed.p.s. Mike just said not all narratives are in chronological order - meaning I can post pictures of Greta now and catch up later...I'm going to go to bed now...I'll think about whether or not I can handle being out of order tomorrow.

4 comments:

sammye said...

I don't even understand this. Whatever happened to + and - ?

Michael and Mandy said...

Mike just said, "now I understand why you don't like math." Me and my poor muthem.
Those are greater than and less than signs. Remember those?

Linda said...

Well, I'm glad to know that little Greta has come into the world! I keep checking your blog, thinking, "Hasn't she been born yet?" Guess I'll have to wait a little longer for the pictures!:)

Amy Veerman said...

This is funny (about not wanting to post out of order.) I am over 2 months behind on my blog for this very reason. Well, plus, I know if I go ahead and post current stuff I never will go back to catch up. We did turn one year into a book and it's fun to have, so that's another good reason to keep it in order. But then, I don't have hundereds of people clamoring to see pictures of a new baby...