Fall Festival Frenzy

Can you tell they are excited? It is my favorite time of year - Fall - so I drag everyone to as many of these as we can find, or at least a handful each year. The Botanical Garden had a festival this past weekend - bluegrass music, cow milking, pig looking (they were just laying there asleep), market shopping, pumpkin decorating, cockroach races...(what do cockroaches have to do with fall?!) Odd that the topic of this post is the festival and we have two pictures of our kids in the stroller, I know. But there weren't very many kodak moments at this festival - but I promise more to come.

"Sister, Do you think she'll make us go again next year?"

(P.S. Olivia has been slack on patrol lately and one of those durn squirrels ate our pumpkin Sunday night! I'm not kidding! I didn't even know they liked pumpkins!)

2 comments:

Sage said...

That picture is too cute! And your caption is perfect. You crack me up.

Sage said...

p.s. the first picture is also very cute. and funny.