Four on Four

And I don't mean a little pick up basketball. This is what camping (or any family activity for that matter) is for us these days - man to man. We went on our first family of four camping trip with our friends, the Pollacks, this past weekend at Hawn State Park. This was the pre-set up camp hike.
I think Karen was doing her impression of River Dance here, but I don't quite remember...
Joe's camping trick: Peeing on my foot, while strapped to my front in a pack, without getting his pants wet!
"Boys are so moody."

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You are brave, I am very impressed!

Sage said...

More great pictures! Has Karen seen her river dance?

Sage said...

p.s. Your captions always are clever. you need to enter pioneer woman's name that photo contest. She gives fantastic prizes. I'll try to let you know when the next one is.