More time in Tennessee















Can you tell this is the coveted chair on my parents back porch? I think we have a shot of everyone in it. I love this picture, though it's not terribly creative - I just wonder what they are thinking. (My dad is probably thinking, "you take too long to take pictures...")















There's Lucy!!! Or Sucy as Olivia says.















This should be an advertisement for the Christian Hospitality Network - that is the fundraising golf tournament that Mike played in with my Dad and brother.















Couldn't you just pinch those cheeks right off?! Not yours, mom. :)















Gimme back my cookie!
This shot is hilarious. She is not this fat, but she looks like she's been stung by a be and "swoll" up her something. There are some other terrific shots in this lighting and pose, but none of you get to see them because I'm not sure what I am doing for Christmas presents yet.

(I didn't get a single picture of Tootsie or Lisa!)

3 comments:

Sage said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am glad. Yes, do send that picture of Joseph to that organization and charge them 100 bucks.

Audrey Woita said...

darling pix...Love Oliva all "swoll" up and the cheek-pinching pic...!

Lori said...

LoL! Great picture!