Time in Tennessee















This is my sister, Alison, and her two kids - Rachel and Camille. This was while Rachel was still dressed - she dropped her dress about 10 minutes after she got there and went "nakee" (as Olivia says) the rest of the day.




















Sweet Mouse (my niece), she broke her arm at school a couple of weeks ago.















There's something in the water at Mimi's!















This is my 93-year-old Mamaw, who incidentally just went "natural" recently. She's been a blonde all these years and I have to say that it never occurred to me that she wasn't really blonde. Her comment to our shock and surprise? "How many 93-year-old blondes do you know?" (As if there are oodles of 92-year-old ones.) But she sure doesn't look 93, does she? I love this picture - they look so sweet.















Which one is the trendsetter? (This is my bro.)

1 comment:

Sage said...

That is too funny about your grandma. My great grandma is 101 years old. For the longest time I didn't know that she wore wigs until I saw some hanging in her room.