Found a match!

Trish, look what I found - the match to the creamer you gave me! For 5 bucks! They had the set for $60, but there was an accident in the store and the sugar bowl got a small chip on the edge - that is why it was only $5. I didn't care - in fact, I think the creamer has a small chip in the foot anyway - so, they really match. Those are Joseph's little hands on it - trying to put another chip in it I suppose.















This is what the kids were doing while we were hunting treasures. The dads graciously kept them so we could go check out Antique Row on Cherokee Street. We just found it a couple of weeks ago - probably less than two miles from our house - this whole time only 2 miles away!
I think this was the hot chocolate break after a walk at the park.









1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was such a fun morning, thanks for the yummy food and good times following. Also, tell Olivia I would like to know more about this deep and wine business... sounds right up my alley!