numero dos and tres!

A little late for one and a little early for another. I finshed two more skirts - one for Annika and one for Lauren Pollack. Lauren's birthday was the day after Olivia's and Annika's is on Sunday. Annika and Lauren aren't really skirty girls. They are a little more rough and tumble...but I don't know how to sew pants yet. Plus, what's a little grass stain on your skirt when your little? I still have to put the elastic in the striped on - that is one of Mike's old polos and I picked up the ribbon on sale at an art store in town. The brown, gray, gold, mustard (there is debate on the color) one is one of Karl's old dress shirts and the trim is something I found at those antique stores we hit a couple of weekends ago. This continues to be very gratifying.

















1 comment:

Pam said...

Tell the girls to wear tights or pants under them. It seems to be popular here when it's cool.