Warm it up Cris!

Well, our second Spring in the middle of Fall has ended and it looks like Winter is coming fast. I am a bit of a wimp with the cold and have been looking for any reason to turn the oven on. There is something about winter that makes me want to bake and make soup. Poor Mike. We had a run of about 5 days straight with soup a couple of weeks ago. He kindly asks, "So, you in the mood for soup lately?" Another way of saying, "Could I get some carbs and meat here - my metablolism is WAY to fast for this." This morning Olivia and I made granola. She really loves to help and I am really a control freak. She is learning to ask before she just grabs stuff and I am learning not to be so immature. We were in our pajamas baking until nearly noon - it was great. Then we went for a walk at the Garden with some friends and now I am drinking coffee, brrrr.

2 comments:

Jeremy, Lisa, and Madeleine said...

I'm about too! Warm it Cris, that's what I'm gonna do!

Michael and Mandy said...

That's what I was BORN TO DO