Face "lift"

Literally, this thing was lifted (by Mike, my dad, and a handy little rented jack) and stablized and freshened up on the inside. What used to be an albatross of a two story back porch (that at one time I hoped would just blow off the back of the house so we could get the insurance money), is now a great little mud room and a sweet, breezy porch for morning coffee and reading (which I actually did for the first time this morning during Sesame Street). I know I am going to wish I took better pictures and posted them in better order. But the truth is I am misspelling about ever other word right now as it is and I just want to get what I have up here before too much time passes.
BEFORE

AFTER
There is a nice crisp (a word I picked up from our realtor), white baseboard down now and the porch upstairs has a cute table and chairs...and a large red truck...the kids need a place to enjoy their coffee too.


The website for the house should be up by tonight - the house officially went on the market today. You can see better pictures of all this on there.

No comments: