Party on

Here are a whole slew of pictures from Joseph's little hoe down. Seems like we've done as much partying these days as working - that's the way it ought to be. Here is Annika (proudly wearing the skirt I made her) helping Joe with his presents. Little Sammy - party girl.
Audrey - much happier here than at her baptism yesterday. Pictures of that to come.

The birthday boy. I will appreciate every year that goes by that my children happily wear the things I make for them without complaining.
Isaiah - even the older boys abliged us by wearing their hoe down attire.

Levi was the sheriff I suppose - though I don't know who he is going to lock up with those mini handcuffs.
Hannah and Jane

Three Amigos or Stooges or something - these boys are all just months apart.

It would be fun to put thought bubbles over everyone's head in this picture.

Niki doing just one of the many things she does best - make my life more orderly. She coordinated our wedding and I am pretty sure Mike and I would still be on our way to the church right now if it were not for her.

Erin and Taylor picking nuts out of their teeth.
Crown turned ear warmer? (it was chilly out there) Or, just too much ice cream - we had to cut him off - he was getting a little crazy.
Happy Birthday Bub! Adios 1, hello 2! Speaking of two...he attempted to throw a tantrum this morning. Does it count when you go down one appendage at a time and then lay your head down and suck your thumb? Not in this house.

No comments: