31 weeks and counting

Just this week I asked a friend to take a couple of pictures of us. I have a couple from my other pregnancies and like being able to compare them. And plus I always wished I could have seen my own mom pregnant, so I thought Olivia and Margaret might like them. I wasn't planning to post them though - it just always feels a little weird posting pictures of myself. But to please Sage and Allyn (and probably my mother), here you go.

We could have a baby in 5 weeks if this one comes like the others. I am certainly showing signs of that. But as much as I don't mind skipping that last month of pregnancy, I would love to skip the nursing problems and jaundice - so we are going to try to keep her in as long as we can. Which means everyone around here is getting bossy about my activity level...and by anybody I mean Mike. Honestly, I'm too tired to fight it much anyway and as a mother who makes decisions constantly it is actually kind of nice to be told what to do on occasion.
Our new life of 5 will be interesting, especially as church planting activities are ramping up. Not sure how or when everything will get done. My desire is to enjoy more than I stress over. Thankfully, Olivia is a good hostess - so she can take over some of those activities.
Not sure what kind of interpretive dance I was doing here...

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

You look amazing!! So glad you posted these!!

Sage said...

Thanks Mandy!! You look so cute. Now if I only I could hug your tummy :)

sammye said...

Thanks for posting. Looking good. I've ot a picture to show you, i will see if i can find it.

Cora said...

so sweet! i'm glad to see the belly and know you are well.