Birthday Crown

I am frustrated because my pictures are not posting in the ordering I am choosing them...I guess I will have to choose them backwards.

Anway, so here is the little craft project - it was a birthday crown. It is pretty simple. I sewed on three buttons for "jewels" and ideally we will add a jewel every year - until she is twenty or so and refuses to wear it anymore. We laid it by Olivia the night before her birthday, hoping she would put it on first thing. Sure enough she did (which made me so happy) - but of course, in true Olivia fashion, it was upside down and backwards - see bottom pictures. Lauren was over to play the morning of O's birthday. Lauren just also happens to have a birthday the day after Olivia's - we were pleased that Olivia was willing to share her crown. I'm not sure why Olivia seems to have her hands around Lauren's neck in every picture???














































1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hahaha... olivia does seem to have her hands around lauren's neck in every picture. hilarious.