The best Fall ever!

The love just keeps coming around here! Fall in a Box arrived yesterday from our Kingdom Group in St. Louis. Felt bags, fall candles, paper plates, acorns, pumpkins seeds for planting...Here I thought this was going to be a sad season of home sickness. Not at all. I really feel like I have experienced this season in a deeper way than I ever have. I have had to look harder for it and create it here, but I have also been reminded of the love of our family (blood related and not) who have served us in such sweet ways the past month. Thank you!!I had more pictures of the fun opening - but we are potty training and you could see the bottom half of Joseph's birthday suit in the other pictures.

2 comments:

Cora said...

those pumpkins are lovely! who did them?

Elisa said...

I want a "fall in the box!" Fall in Honduras doesn't exist, but Halloween is slowly catching on. I miss the colors, the change in seasons, the smells...and the pumpkins. What a sweet kingdom group we had!