New favorite lunch

Sorry I don't have a picture of this - it disappears too quickly. But, honestly it isn't that hard to imagine. Apple, bacon, mushroom pizza. I made it up by accident this week when we invited a friend over for pizza and I realized I didn't have any pizza sauce.

You shred white cheddar on a pizza crust - we use the Trader Joe's dough. If you actually follow the directions it is a cinch. Problem is I thought I was too smart for the directions and goofed it up the first 2 times I used it.

Slice up granny smith apples, then layer on cooked bacon and sliced mushrooms. Top with shredded parm. (I abbreviate because I can never remember how to spell that.)

We've had it twice this week.

1 comment:

Mama Hutch said...

That sounds wonderful! What a chef you are! Though all you have to do is mention bacon to see my eyes light up. ;)