Bloomin' Beautiful - I

This is going to be the second installment series - Spring. I grew up in the dogwoods and rhodadedrons (I am positive I didn't spell that right.) of East Tennessee, but I still can't find anything to compare to a St. Louis Spring. It could possibly be that we live in the best part of the city - right in the corner of Tower Grove Park and the Missouri Botanical Garden (anyone want to buy our house...it is lovely and for sale) - two of the best tended plots in the city.


Only the yellow and orange and some red tulip varieties are up - there are still a couple of weeks likely until the tulips are peaked. The daffodils will probably peak out this week which is why we intend to make a trip out to the Shaw Nature Reserve - they have fields and fields of daffodils.

1 comment:

Amy Veerman said...

Wow! Hyacinth are one of my favorites. I can almost smell that great scent coming right through my monitor!