Marvelous

"This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes." Ps. 118:23
They are here! Audrey Elizabeth Pollack and Samantha Hayden Pollack. And they are so pretty.
This is Samantha - you know her by the blonde fuzz on her head. This is Audrey. She has a head full of dark hair, though you can't see it here.
I think this was Samantha again. You can check the Pollack's blog for all the stats and far better pictures - though it may take them a while to get them up there. If it takes them too long, I'll just steal the pictures from the email announcement - you will want to see those. They do have more things to do than update their blog right now I suppose.
I do have a really beautiful picture of Karen and Samantha, but I doubt she wants it plastered all over our blog. You'll just have to imagine - it is very sweet.

No comments: