With the sound track...

I'm really sorry for the bad sound in this first video - the band was having some feedback issues. I posted a second video so you can hear that the band was actually really good. And you can see the progression in Olivia's moves. In the first video (which was taken later in the evening) she was much looser. We call Joseph's dance the poop jig. That is the stance he takes when he is filling his diaper. The camera is unsteady because I couldn't stop laughing. I just couldn't believe with such naturals as parents, he doesn't look any smoother. Clearly I am kidding, though Mike and I have been known to cut a rug...and Mike can break dance. Ask him.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

mandy, they are too cute!!

sammye said...

I laugh out loud everytime i look at these. Joe keeps looking at O. like "Am i doing this right?" I just love it! There is definitely a difference in the 2 videos. Maybe the candy kicked in. Funny. Thanks so much for posting these. It helps in missing everybody. Mom

sammye said...

I've decided that Joe dances like most men, he stands in one spot and bounces. I hope you cant see how many times i've looked at this. I wish it was longer. I just love it. Mom