Read this!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123716282469235861.html

I LOVE my husband for setting up The Wall Street Journal as my internet homepage! This is probably one of the best articles/essays I have read...on any topic, ever. I know that probably sounds a bit dramatic, but read it. Steele, not only has an understanding of modern American politics that I think is pretty accurate, he communicates his perceptions in a winsome, intelligent, powerful, but respectful way. Conservative talk radio should take a lesson.

What I want to know is where the Church fits into his paradigm? It seems that we could very easily bridge the gap between the activism and discipline. I mean read I John and the Sermon on the Mount!

If you want to read more by Steele, he wrote (The?)Content of our Character. I read it in seminary

No comments: