Hey Mama! Whatchis!

Olivia is into show and tell these days. She loves to ask, "Hey, have you seen me do this?" or "Mama, did you know I could do this?" Usually she is standing in front of the oven door and is seeing herself do something for the first time and wants to share the new talent. And usually it is some sort of twirl or leg kick. Sunday afternoon we were riding home from church and she asks from her seat, "Hey Mama, did you know I could do this?" (Keep in mind, we had the radio on and were jamming out a bit.) "Do what Olivia?"
Olivia: "Dance and pick my nose."

The pride I feel as a mother.

3 comments:

Jason E. Cochran said...

She Learns it from mike.

sammye said...

Maybe she learns the dancing part from mike but the nose picking is from Uncle Jeremy

Ms. B said...

Maybe she caught on to the nose pickin' while visiting our house. Sam is a pro!