Breakin' it down

This weekend we went to Mike's cousin's wedding. This is Elizabeth and her dad, Mike's uncle. You can see where Joseph could have gotten his reddish hair from...though I don't think you could call him a real read head compared to these. This is what it looks like for a 6'4" dad to dance with his 3-year-old. Olivia had been asking about the dancing all weekend. In fact, after every part of the ceremony passed she would ask, "Are we going to dance now?" I think she was wanting to try out some of the new moves she had been working on in front of the oven door.
Teaching Joseph the moves.
Breakin' it down with her cousin, Kurt.
We had a great time. Elizabeth and Damon really threw a party. I know the candy table was probably for the children, but I think it was my favorite.

No comments: